1. PR of Aamir Khan on IMDB submitting the same review by mistake from two different accounts.
Here are the links to two reviews:
Its written by the same person and he actually has the same kind of screen names: Aparihar and Parihar. We urge you to go to IMDB and research on the reviews. We are sure you will find more of the fake reviews. Pay attention to sentences and writing styles. Psychologically, each human has a habit of using specific words. We will give you a crash course on it below by using one of the fake fans of Aamir Khan.
2. Fake Twitter fans caught red handed
3. Fake buzz created with fake twitter accounts.
No matter how much Aamir Khan thinks of himself clever, he forgets that criminals always leave a piece of evidence behind.
4. Viddu Vinod Chopra has a habit of buying tickets of his movies to accelerate fake collection.
6. Moneylife journalist posted a picture of the theater hall where PK was running, but he got attacked by Aamir Khan's trolls
a. Link: http://www.financialexpress.com/article/lifestyle/showbiz/aamir-khans-pk-box-office-collections-hit-rs-300-cr-were-they-powered-by-ghosts/26495/
b. Link: http://www.boxofficecapsule.com/news/Questions-Raised-On-The-Collection-Of-Aamir-Khan-Starrer-PK-9283
This is what Bollywood Capsule said:
Aamir Khan starrer ‘PK’ has collected more than Rs. 300 crore at the Indian box-office. But many people have started doubting the genuineness of the reported collections. A business journalist has stated that the number of audiences found in theatres do not justify the humongous collection of the film.c. Link: http://www.moneylife.in/article/aamir-khans-pk-collected-rs300-crore-really/40096.html
8. Fake fans come to defend PK at Financial Express