Salman Khan Explains Why No Fishermen Should be at Sea

Another FIR has been lodged again Salman Khan. It is possible that he has now become the only celebrity to have the most number of cases against him. Wow, its a record.The latest one has been lodged by fishermen. According to them, Salman Khan and his husband have told them to remove their boats from the sea as such an arrangement blocks the sea view for the two.  But there is always two sides to every story. We heard what the good people had to say. What about Salman Khan? Okay, we know he is the villain. But people take up that role for a reason. So we went to Salman Khan to ask him what exactly happened. Here is what he said:
"Do pyar karne walo ko romantic environment chahiye", stated Salman. What does it have to do with fishermen? They aren't living with Salman and Shera.

"The c gives me inspiration to research on poems I want to use to write songs for Shera. I never said that those fishermen can't fish or use their boats. Me and Sheru just urged them to do their job of that fishing, boat n all at night when we already head to bed", screamed Salman.

"I could have told my Sheru to break their boats apart. But I didn't do it. I am bandar, but my urge does show I am trying to be human. They should honor it," mumbled Salman Khan.

We really got bored by his dumbness and so we could stop ourselves from dying from it, we decided to flee.  But before that as a proof of his side of the story, Salman Khan handed us a picture of him doing something with violin near Mumbai sea. Here it is: