How Salman Destroyed Big Boss (Real News)

I still remember the time when Big Boss first came out on Sony. Not just the contestants were great, but also the host Arshad Warsi was pleasing to eyes and ears. All other seasons began having different hosts. Then finally Salman came in n remained glued to the show like a disgusting chewed gum we find under the desk at school. I didn't want to be caught watching it ever again because I was feeling as if he was making it cheaper day by day. Looks like people have the same thing to say. Recent controversy he created by getting overinvolved with the contestants has now put the conclusion in viewers' mind that he must go. A brave heart has even started petition to make it happen. It already received more than 4000 signatures. Others at India Forums are discussing who will make a better replacement of this cheap Salman Khan. They have many great comments. From them we picked the best 10. These comments will show you how Salman destroyed the status of Big Boss.

1.Salman will be biased, its just what he is.
Personally, I would like to see Kapil hosting the show. He is a really quick witted guy so he does not need to resort to bullying like Salman does. Salman is a bit thickheaded guy who shouts when he's unable to argue with contestants. 

2. I love Shah Rukh but Salman has made this a cheap job, so a cheap person is needed for it. So, not SRK for sure.

3. Both were very good hosts but Salman is different, he's a cheap person and he's not happy by just being the host. he got involved in the game too and hence made it dirty.

4. my point exactly. You're hating the game because of the host, but I am not hating the game I just hate the host.

I honestly believe that Bigg Boss will once again become a fair game once Salman exits the show.

5. Salman jaisi moti buddhi nahi chahiye.. Some1 with a sense of humor n jo sab ki tang kheeche but unki beizzati na kare.. Some1 who is at level with the contestants, so that they don't feel threatened or alter their game bcoz of the host.. We don't want a thanda bb like ths yr.. 

6. Anil Kapoor or Akshay Kumar as they will be entertaining.
If not them than SRK.

7. I want Imam Siddiqui to replace Salman Khan. He's a great speaker! He has a great sense of humor and he is a straight shooter. All three things needed in a host. 

8. Yes Salman needs to go now...but I don't want a powerful person from BW to host this show anymore...because the contestants are scared of them...So definitely not SRK or AB Sr...I want Arshad Warsi back...he was an awesome host...if not ...I would love to have Kapil Sharma as host also...

9. Inasmuch as I hate Salman, I would like him to continue hosting PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS ARE MET!

- It's the Bigg Boss' show, NOT his show!
- His songs in the opening song, opening credits and in other areas will NOT be played ALL THE TIME. That creates bias for one person against the ENTIRE show.
- The show should NOT be about him. There is no need for providing the audience how his movies relate to the show. Also, he doesn't need to clarify his stand and image on the show often. If he's that conscious, he needs to stop being biased in the first place. 

Those are some of my points. If not him, then I would go for Shahrukh Khan or Arshad Warsi. 

10.They both go hand in hand! You can't have Salman and not have bias.