Must Watch: Salman Khan Anthem

Before, a girl sang a song about king khan and dedicated it to him as Shahrukh khan Anthem. When Salman heard about it he as usual ended up with a Srk attack. To save him, his public relation people posed as his bhaitards and released an Anthem just for him. It is almost an autobiography of his life. You will find in it his Toyota Land Cruiser, his affairs, black buck and above all his family. That is why, the title of the song is dysfunctional family. This is how it looks:

We are sure the haters will give it maximum likes. Here are the lyrics of the track:

I'm a punk I'm a sinner
I'm lost new beginner
(I'm halfways giving up)
I'm a thread to myself
I'm a get armargeddon
I'm a freak I'm a liar
I'm a flirt I deny that I'm not good

And sometimes I feel like
I'm only one
No wonder why I've become
So dum so dum di dum di dum

I get more and more strange
I'm going insane I'm building it up
Just to break it down
It get what you see
It's my destiny
The product of a dysfunctional family

Dysfunctional, dysfunctional
Dysfunctional family

I'm a bit suicidal
I'm my own worst rival
Trainwreck, white trash, freak, maniac, psycho
I'm a troublemaking rebel
Made a deal with the devil
I'm way past ever coming back

But sometimes I feel like
I'm not the only one
When I see why I've become
So dum, so dum di dum di dum

I get more and more strange
I'm going insane I'm building it up
Just to break it down
It's my destiny
The product of a

Dysfunctional...

I'm not anybody
Don't you cry for me
I'm just from a dysfunctional family

Family family family family