Shera Singh Bodyguard's Surprise Gift

Shera Singh and Salman Khan might be too old, but they are quite young at heart. Just a few days ago, Shera was seen teasing Salman at a concert. On demand of their fans, they even danced together. But what came as a surprise was an item romantic song that Shera sang just for Salman. It came as a complete surprise. Even Salman was not expecting it. When reporters asked Shera about his song and dance, he responded, "My wife Salman makes me feel like a 16 year old tapori. I don't care what others think. From time to time, I like to tease her. Today, I decided to sing". Many questioned the content of the song. It had names of two other boyfriends of Salman. Reporters wondered why Shera included them in the lyrics. He mentioned "In the world of gays, there is nothing called faithfulness. Amerika did a research on this. They said even in marriage, gay couple do not have anything to do with faithfulness. I totally understand Salman darling's position. He needs to see other men. I do try to stay faithful, but it is just that I am bisexual. I am faithful to one gayman and one woman who happens to be my son Tiger's mother".

Here is the highlight of the evening.
First time we come to know that Shera calls Salman by his mother's name.

Salman Khan with his darling Shera Singh